To be a leading partner in infrastructure provision in Africa
To empower society through provision of infrastructure and harnessing local opportunities
CORE AREAS OF WORK
We carry out distribution of power lines, Maintenance of 66,33 ,11,0.433,0.240 KV lines in Kenya for Rural Electrification Authority. We have carried out a number of projects as spelled in our Profile over leaves. We have established a rapid deployment maintenance unit to service the requirements of our clients, who have critical equipment. We trust that our experience and dedication to our client’s wishes will form a solid basis for future relationship for mutual benefit.
- Complete installation of Overhead Lines consisting of Route Surveys,Profiling,Pegging,Pole Erecting ,Stringing and Commissioning.
- Laying of LV and MV Cables ,termination and Testing of the same
- Installation of Indoor and Outdoor Switchgear in LV,MV and HV systems
- Installation of Electrical Machinery and Generators.
- Commissioning of Sub stations
- Industrial installation of equipments and machinery
- Pneumatic installation
- Construction of the tower line for high voltage system
- Transformers assemblies both step down and step up
- Circuit breaker installation and testing
- Structural substation support
- Bus bar material support
- Current and voltage transformer installation
- Distribution line works for medium voltage
- Distribution line works for medium voltage.
Founded on a sound base with three directors and highly technical people who are experienced locally and internationally .
We trust that our experience and dedication to our client’s wishes will form a solid basis for future relationship for mutual benefit.
Our broad experiences in technology, functionality and engineering condition the cost, operation, quality of supply and life cycle of the electrical lines and substations.
Why Choose Us?
Our aim is to be a leading partner in infrastructure provision in Africa!